Closed

data entry of classified ads

Hi,

I am lauching soon a classified website.

It is a Free Classifieds Website.

I need someone that can fill it with AS MANY CLASSIFIEDS AS POSSIBLE that she/he will find online for this region:

USA

Austria

Canada

France

Germany

Spain

UK

Ideally he/she should be able to find Ads online and fill the website with them.

It is 80% copy/past and the remaining 20% will be mainly:

Crop any picture, erase any logo or sign on the pic that could show which website the picture comes from and upload them with the Ad.

The Freelancer will simply post the Ads like any "user".

My website authorizes to post Ads without being Registered.

>>>>>> I need the freelancers to let me know how many Ads + Pics (if any) they believe they can put per day and/or per week + the BULK PRICE or price per Ad <<<<<<

The kind of Ads:

Jobs

Vehicles (Cars, Jetskis etc...)

All Buy & Sell (home, electronics, baby stuff)

Community (Courses, tuitions, announcements etc...)

Real-Estate

Business

etc...

It is somehow very basic Data Entry. Just needs some intuition about where to find Ads and to be careful never showing where they were found.

Note:

Some Ads do not give the direct contact to the Ad Poster (example: Job Ads)

But it shows the company that is advertising >>> so I need the Freelancer to simply find the contact email (usually in the Contact us page of the company) and add it or HR phone and/or fax.

As I said it is pure Data Entry, ideal for someone who has time to kill and is a minimum organized and imaginative.

The more you can fill, the better it is (without too many mistakes...).

Taidot: mainonta, Ilmoitusten lähettäminen, tiedonsyöttö

Näytä lisää: data classifieds, entry classified ads, classified ads data entry, freelancer post classified ads online, classified data entry, where to sign in as freelancer, where to sell as a freelancer, where to post jobs online for free, where to post jobs online, where to post jobs for free online, where to find jobs, where to find freelancers uk, where to find data entry jobs, where to find a job for freelancer, where to find a job as a freelancer, where to find a freelancer, where to find a data entry job, where to buy online in usa, where do i find jobs online, where can i post jobs for free online

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 59 arvostelua ) Ghaziabad, India

Projektin tunnus: #1649818

16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön

Johir08

I can do this work.

$250 USD 30 päivässä
(27 arvostelua)
5.4
rakichowdhury

Please check PM for details.....

$100 USD 7 päivässä
(27 arvostelua)
4.8
marimphil

========please check pm thanks==========

$30 USD 1 päivässä
(8 arvostelua)
3.5
graphicaa

I am ready to join with your hand to do this job. Thanks.

$200 USD 30 päivässä
(6 arvostelua)
2.8
cltapos

*$$$*$$$$*Sir,Please check you PRIVATE MESSAGE BOX*$$$*$$$$*

$30.03 USD 1 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
2.0
anishaNET

[[{{{{{{{{{{{{{(((Please check [login to view URL])))}}}}}}}}}}}}}}]]

$30 USD 0 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
1.1
TheRockerGroup

Kindly check the PM.

$50 USD 10 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
1.1
arshidkv12

== Sir; I can do this .Because I have a special tool in my hand .You can see it in http://www.freelancer.com/marketplace/product/EasyDrop-Online-Drag-And-Drop.html Thanks

$30 USD 20 päivässä
(2 arvostelua)
0.6
Saqiblalas

Hi, Kindly take a glimpse on your PM, Regards

$200 USD 30 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
employer00

i have understood all the conditions stated above. we provide 100% quality work according to requirement. please check PM.

$30 USD 1 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
Fri27sept1988

we are ready do this work....

$30 USD 0 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
ammbs

Sir ready to start as soon as possible. please check [login to view URL]

$30 USD 1 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
0.0
midwayonline

ready to start. check pm please

$150 USD 7 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
kumar99999

Go to your PMB

$30 USD 7 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
authenticict

Hello, i can post to your site every day 1k ads. how much you willing to pay? contact with me soon. thank you

$30 USD 1 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
mdshuvobd

Please check PM

$100 USD 5 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0