We are a small but growing company in Kabul Afghanistan specializing in restaurant and catering services - Tazza Food Services. We are looking to outsource our finance and accounting work. We run a centralized professional kitchen and sell through our own cafes and partner supermarkets. We currently use Quickbook Pro and have set up a chart of accounts. However the chart of accounts is not designed to meet our needs any longer.
Here is the scope of work:
1. Evaluate current Chart of Accounts
2. Design and recommend a new Chart of accounts
3. Manage all aspects of Finance and Accounting in General Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Payroll, Cash accounts, Fixed assets). We have people in our office who will continue to enter the daily transactions so they can be evaluated by the outsource firm.
4. Financial Risk Analysis & Management
5. Produce Reports (Monthly or weekly if necessary)
6. Tax preparation and audit when necessary. We will provide the simple tax code that Afghanistan uses.
7. Profit and Loss analysis at the product and outlet (store) level to ensure profitability
No travel to Afghanistan required at any time.
Pricing must be extremely competitive
You must have performance benchmarks and SLA
Will only agree to give our business to those who have a proven record with references
Signing a contract for the service is a must - fixed price on monthly basis
Must abide by utmost trust and confidentiality parameters - including an NDA
Will only give business to a company with at least 3 years of proven activity and at least 10 full time employees
You are invited to assist us in enhancing our requirements and to recommend "must-have" services for our type of business that may not be listed above
All responses will be evaluated.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello sir, CMA Qualified Professional Accountant here!! Have good Experience in Food Chain. I am Assured that i can Offer best Service Within your Budget. Thanks