Autolist is one the largest and fastest growing car shopping sites and apps on the internet. We are fanatical about giving our customers amazing customer service, as we believe it's a part of our special sauce. We have an awesome support software product that makes managing support requests a breeze.
For whomever we decide to hire, we will be slowly ramping up his or her responsibilities.
At first, you will be
1. Responding to very simple email support questions like unsubscribe requests (we already have canned responses)
2. Escalating/forwarding questions you cannot answer to your manager
3. Tagging support request for analytics.
4. Responding to app reviews on our Google Play and iOS app stores.
5. Favoriting tweets mentioning Autolist on Twitter.
Later on, you may be asked.
1. Editing car listings based on user complaints.
2. Answering more advanced support requests and creating new
3. Looking up vehicles in our database
***Time commitment will be 1hr a day, but will probably expand to full time over time (if the candidate is a rockstar)! ***
MUST HAVE SKILLS/TRAITS:
1. Excellent English and writing skills.
2. Extremely self-sufficient and autonomous.
3. Not afraid of autonomy or making mistakes.
4. Dependable and empathetic to users.
5. Quick learner who can learn technology/applications easily.
Basic SQL and/or Spanish is a plus but not needed!!
We will be doing trial periods with many different candidates out to see who is best.
In your cover letter, please briefly describe why are you are interested (NO FORM LETTERS).
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 19 $/tunti tähän työhön
I am more than ready to take on this challenhe and please consider my proposal about it. I am ready to the work no matter how hard it is, because to be honest, I really need money right now.
I love people and think I would do great with customer service. I worked as a PA for a few years and have a lot of experience writing emails back. I'm confident I can fulfil what you are looking for.