Language Connect is a dynamic, technology-oriented language solutions agency headquartered in London, UK. Since its beginning in 2003, the company has had consistent double digit percentage growth and is now one of the leading companies in the UK language services market. Including its head office in the UK, the company has five offices worldwide in Germany, Australia, the US and Turkey.
Due to the increased volume of our interpreting assignments we are now looking for a remote Assistant, who could support our Interpreting Team outside the UK working hours and over the weekends. The Assistant will
• process and allocate the interpreting bookings
• answer emails and take phone calls for our Interpreting Team
This is a part-time role and a volume of the work might vary. Ideally we are looking for someone who can cooperate with us on the long-run; hence this is not a fixed-term job.
Minimum requirements for the role:
• Excellent written and verbal English skills.
• Strong IT skills – competence in MS Word, Excel Outlook.
• At least 1 year experience in providing remote administrative support.
• Flexibility with the working hours – willingness to stay ‘on call’ and organise the assignments as they are requested.
We will provide training on the booking procedure and the company’s booking system and the Assistant will be paid based on the successfully allocated bookings. We are looking for candidates in the Asia-Pacific region, which allows us to benefit from the time-zone difference and to collaborate with our colleagues in Australia.
For further details and to apply, please feel free to get in touch with me.
The Assistant will be paid $10 per allocated jobs (negotiable).
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 501 $ tähän työhön
Hi, This is William and I represent Plestar Infotech private limited. We offer services on BPO, virtual assistance and Online Marketing. Detail of the proposal is at the PMB, please check. Thanks.