PART-TIME MULTILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (REMOTE)
Here's your chance to join a young and dynamic social enterprise! We sell hand-crafted, impeccably made rugs online. Our rugs are made in Nepal, India, Morocco and Turkey and sold to customers worldwide. We are not only passionate about beautiful handmade rugs, but also about providing fair employment opportunities to the artisans who make our rugs.
ABOUT THE JOB
You'll be responsible for running our customer service together with one other colleague. You’ll help our (potential) customers by answering their questions and fulfilling their requests. Expect tickets in at least 10 different languages, as we have customers from around the world. With the help of Google Translate you’ll be able to communicate in all these languages. The job is part-time (around 25 hours per week), and you are free to work from wherever you want and determine your own working hours.
Overall: take charge of everything customer support related. Ensuring customers are happy to shop with us again and recommend us to their friends and family. And convincing potential customers to order our handmade rugs.
• Provide high-quality, personalized, customer service through Zendesk tickets, Zendesk chat and Zendesk talk with fast response times
• Answer questions from, and give advice to, customers and potential customers (for example, about the status of their order, color and size options, prices, quality, materials, delivery, etc.)
• Process customer requests (for example, changes in orders, cancellations, returns, delaying delivery dates, etc.)
• Send out review and payment requests and follow up with failed orders
• Send track & trace information to customers when their rugs have been shipped
• Follow up with our rug makers and logistics partners about the order status, customer requests, shipping details, etc.
Please note that, as we are a start-up, your responsibilities will likely change and grow over time. And we invite you to actively think with us about how we can improve our ways of working.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• At least 3 years of customer service experience
• Skilled in working with Zendesk and MS Excel
• A passion for customer service, interior design and fair trade
• Fluent in at least 2 European languages (German is a plus)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently in a remote setting with limited supervision
• Self-motivated with solid organizational, creative problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
• Strong punctuality and attention to detail
• Access to a computer with high-speed internet
SALARY & PERKS
• Remote working
• Flexible working hours
• A permanent position (starting with a one-month trial period)
• Part-time (around 25 hours per week)
• Salary of 700 USD fixed / month plus a maximum bonus of 200 USD / month
To apply, please complete this 1-hour assessment: [login to view URL]
58 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 769$ tähän työhön
Hi there, We assure you,will get your project done on time with speed and accuracy. If for any reason you are not happy with the services, you will get your money back.
Hello, I'm a native Brazilian located in Florianópolis/SC. I fulfill all requirements, including Zendesk, and already completed the assessment. Available to start right now, wait your contact for more information.
I always respond to my messages and I will edit anything you ask for. I have skills on usage of the computer also in many programs so it might be helpful in both sides.