Hardware Brands changes the economics of the data center by unifying compute, storage, networking, virtualization, and management into a single platform. The result is operational simplicity and business agility -- essential for cloud computing and deploying IT as a service.
The modern Data Center has evolved to become a focus for enterprise business value. Today’s economy is driven by information, insight and the agility to make timely adjustments to remain competitive. Whether the opportunity is driven by infrastructure, application, performance, or flexibility, the Consulting Systems Engineer takes the lead when it comes to Decsis partnership with our Partners and our Customers. Our Consulting Systems Engineers help our customers easily integrate, scale, and manage solutions. Data Center solutions help reduce costs, deliver superior scalability, are easy to manage, and simplify operations.
• Up to 5 years of experience in data center, server, or application networking industries. Technical consulting in cloud solutions, SaaS, or IaaS strongly preferred.
• A up to of 5 years’ experience in a pre-sales or consulting role working with the following technologies required: DC Networking ,(Virtualization (Hyper Visors/ VM Ware, Hyper V), X86 Architecture, Operating Systems (Windows, Red Hat Linux). Applications (SAP, Oracle, Oracle RAC, and Other Enterprise Applications) Storage, High Performance Computing, and sales skills are important.
• Experience with enterprise applications and databases, including the sizing, configuration and delivery.
• Familiarity with Big Data architectures, Hadoop distributions and data analytics.
• Converged infrastructure configuration, integration and management.
• Cloud solutions for private, public and hybrid and the opportunity to provision and migrate workloads among cloud architectures.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
• Good listening and strong presentation skills
• Knowledge of Data Center Architectures and Services incorporating Application Networking Services, Data Center Switching, Servers, Storage, and Cloud Orchestration and Automation technologies
• Position requires a passion for driving strategies; a strong personality with demonstrated leadership skills working in a complex matrix organization; a strong presence and credibility established with the client base and internally.
Provide a consistent interface to the customer for all aspects of pre-sales technical and engineering activity.
• Deliver customer presentations to C-level, and engineering level on Decsis product/Services capabilities, value proposition and differentiators.
• Serve as the technical lead expert on Decsis responses to customer RFIs, RFPs, and technical questions.
• Perform infrastructure dimensioning, and develop equipment configurations and price quotations Remain active in network implementation activities through customer network acceptance and identify new opportunities for product development.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello! We are extremely interested in this project and would love to work on this project, please reply back to discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!
Key Differentiates : Strong Technical consulting background in cloud solutions, SaaS, IaaS . Experience with enterprise applications and databases Oracle , No Sql's including Sizing , Installation , Design.