1. Web page concept: Author, speaker, & transformation coach in areas of business/health/life goal. Our systematic framework helps clients best build the foundation required to achieve a sustainable transformation in any areas of life.
Different: This is opposite of most coaching programs that simply say this is what I did & you can do it if you follow the same steps I followed. We believe people are coming from different places in life & cannot necessarily follow one person's steps to get to the same intersection. *NOT* the typical, individual coach websites that focus on the soloprenuer with their real estate photo & web shingle. This site will focus on conceptual meaning & customer benefits messaging.
2. Size: 10 pages or fewer
3. Theme colors/style: I like grey background with cement/sidewalk texture with black & white details. There will likely be a splash accent of color, red accents. I want the site to be slightly understated yet high quality so the intelligence & message is most prominent.
4. Plugins for [url removed, login to view] site *NOT* [url removed, login to view]: **Some of these can be integrated during phase 2. Essentials for phase 1 required. Blog, AWeber, All-in-One SEO pack, Clicktale, akismet, Wistia, sharebar for social media, tweet me, Dynamically reconfigure its layout i.e. iphone, ipad etc, Cart66, & maybe gravity forms, optin skin. I will provide these unless you have other options. Other options expected to be included in the price, unless otherwise agreed beforehand.
5. Genesis Framework Only:
6. Browser compatibility: To be developed for compatibility at least with the most popular browse
7. Stock Photos: don't think we will need stock photos but in the case they are needed, Pictures from online libraries (if needed) such as Depositphotos, Big Stock Photos, & iStockphotos should be included in the price.
8. Hosting will be purchased from Bluehost and we can purchase Bluehost through freelancer
9. Domain names: Domains have been purchased. One is main site & other is redirect. Some of the products, in addition to being featured on main site, will have own landing page with own domain & will need to be linked to those domains. Other domains might be purchased during the development period & need to be forwarded to the domain as well. All this should be included in price.
10. Logo design: A logo project is in progress at a freelance site; if one selected should be edited & to be finalized should be included in the price.
11. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): submit site to major search engines in US. All keywords & meta tags/descriptions that will be used should be finalized with my approval
12. Project Pictures & Video: We will provide them & pictures might need some editing; editing should be included in the price.
13. Text: I will provide text. Editing to the existing text (it might need to shorten/extended based on the final outcome) will be provided as soon as the first draft design will be approved
14. Delivery time: The well-designed, base website with complete video and lead capture functionality for 5-10 pages should be up & running by March 5. The objective is to get this complete by March 5, 2013.
15. Failure: Items that cannot be satisfied should be stated from day one - failure to satisfy a requirement from this document (including the optional if selected) your price will be subject to discounts; discounts will be reasonable for both sites & should be avoided.
16. Price: I'm offering $250 for this job with the potential for $250 bonus pay if the job is complete by March 5 while meeting all requirements for Phase 1.
17. Please see attached photo of grey cement for potential background.
18. I like the quality of sites created by [url removed, login to view] or like that of a world-class adrenaline adventurer
Optional (they will be considered); Please add extra price for the followings:
1. May need logo if all else fails. Please list price for this service in case I need it. No negotiations on logo price after project acceptance.