The project is to write an app for iPhone and Android phone. The app will be controlling a micro-controller through ethernet. Normally there are some buttons on the UI to send the signals to micro controller to do the job.
In fact, I have done it by myself successfully.
Now what I want is so called "user changable" user interface. In other words, user is able to change the layout of buttons position and quantities of the buttons as and when he wish to change.
It must be able to achieve changing the parameter in the JSON file.
JSON file shall be able to upload to iPhone through Apple iTune on PC for the iPhone.
As for Android, JSON file shall be resided in SD drive.
Therefore user are able to change parameter in JSON file and upload the file to the phone. In brief,
1) need to prepare two apps. One for iPhone and another for Android phone.
2) App will communicate with external device, micro controller through Ethernet.
3)The control philosophy is simple. Press the button, send the control signal to controller to be ON/OFF.
4) To receive analogue and digital signal from micro controller, then show in Text view on UI.
5)User is able to configure IP address, buttons, text view layouts through JSON file.
6)Visit the web site [url removed, login to view]
7) I want it exactly same as shown in above web site.
8) Must provide the source code to me