I wasn't sure if you could still see the messages from our previous work. And I don't know any other way to message you. I just wanted to give you an update on a couple things:
1. I am currently working on the artwork for my new website design. Once I have it done I will be contacting you about doing the coding for the site.
2. I am having some serious problems with the PayPal advanced feature that you worked on. I have been trying to figure out what the problem is for the past two weeks and I cannot seem to get a grasp on it. Here is what I have found:
- Several customers have called and complained that their credit card keeps getting declined even though they know all the information they entered was correct. In fact, several told me they went to another website and ordered using the same card without any problem.
- The order form that you created and that gets emailed to me is almost always incomplete.
- I honestly feel like the number of orders I am receiving has dropped off. I believe it is because people are getting declining credit card notices. I even went in and changed the fraud utilities so that address verification is turned off and CSC is the only fraud protection turned on. This is very dangerous but I wanted to see if it would solve the problem.
Can you help me figure this out. It is truly a mess right now.
Attached is a file with examples of some of the orders and what is happening.