As discussed previously, I am posting this version 2.2 of the returnGuru iPhone App.
Here's what I want done this release:
1) Delete Receipt:
- should be able to delete only one receipt at a time, after confirmation (the web service is already available and tested)
- the UI should mimic what Apple did with Alarms (within the the native Clocks App)
2) Edit Receipt:
- users should be able to edit any of the details of the receipt (except the store) : date purchased, return date, items list
- there should be a check-box that says "stop reminders" which should set the status of the receipt to "Notified"
- the top half of the screen should have the editable fields and the bottom half should be an image viewer where you can scroll and see the entire receipt if needed
- the functionality/UI should what Apple did with Alarms (within the the native Clocks App)
3) Integrate the App with Urban Airship's platform to send push notifications
- I will get the API key as soon as you start the project
Remember that you have most of the UI/wiring done already for item (2) - edit receipts. We will just need to do some tweaking/enhancements.
Let me know if you need some mock-ups and I can do that too.