Myönnetty

C-ohjelmointi, C# -ohjelmointi, C++ -ohjelmointi, Java, tietojärjestelmäarkkitehtuuri Job by gboyhit

i am doing my project and struggling with some things. i am building a flight booking system with integrated crm. i have built 80% of the application and was hoping you could help with the remaining 20%. i need you to add some calendar functions and some drop down function as well as emailing activities. Dont mind sending you the application so you can have a look and see. as its a very minimal job av got a low budget.

Taidot: C-ohjelmointi, C# -ohjelmointi, C++ -ohjelmointi, Java, tietojärjestelmäarkkitehtuuri

Näytä lisää: Custom CRM, crm 2013, booking flight, need custom crm, calendar 2013, 2013 calendar, custom calendar, flight project, crm calendar, crm booking system, flight booking project, project flight booking, custom calendar crm, booking system crm, project flight, flight booking system, flight booking pending, custom booking system, booking system function, function booking system, project booking system, project custom button image, flash cs3 custom character dont show, sharepoint custom activities, deployment project custom message

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 0 arvostelua ) United Kingdom

Projektin tunnus: #4267376

1 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 100 £ tähän työhön

dobreiiita

Hired by the Employer

100 £ GBP 10 päivässä
(353 arvostelua)
7.1