Below is a description of the Author Quota system I would like in place.
1. ADMIN AREA - with each author in Alphabetical order by first name. (But should display full name after first name so: James Johnson, Megan Charles, Wolff Bachner)
2. Next to the name I need an area where I can input QUOTA.
James Johnson (Text Box)
Dan Evon (Text Box)
Where the (text box) allows me to update with a quota that I can change at any time.
3. For example an author has 300 articles to write, I need to be able to put in their quota of 300 and hit save. Another author has 100, I need to be able to put in 100 for them and save that too.
4. When an author logs into [url removed, login to view] the admin bar at the top (Next to LEADS) should say "Quote: 50 of 300"
A. Where "50" represents the number of articles that author has written for the month and 300 represents the number you pull from the Quota area where I entered their quota.
5. If it wouldn't be too much trouble on that Admin area where I enter the Quota I would love to see author output at well.
6. "Also a column with the number of articles under 300 words"
7. make sure it styles well with the rest of the admin panel.
Author Name - Quota - Articles Completed. (I shouldn't be able to change Articles completed, just have it display).
That way I can see how all authors are doing compared to quota on a daily basis.
You could then just pull that info as is into the admin bar I would think without the name.
James Johnson - 300 - 50
Would display as:
Quote: 50 of 300
(you don't have to include author name since they are logged into their own account).
Let me know if you need more info.