Budjetti $1500-3000 USD
We need to add a simple inventory management module to our Python Flask Application.
The project consists of creating a web interface to estimate volumes of stockpiles from drone images.
To give you an idea of what we are looking for: [login to view URL]
We want a simpler version that just focus on stockpile measurements (ignore copying Annotations or Stockpile AI). It should provide at least the following:
• User creates a project (specific some metadata, read support section)
• Show map stitched together (output from OpenDroneMap).
• Users can draw multiple colored free-form shapes to generate the Area, Cut, Fill and Volume from a Point Cloud object.
• Show a DEM (Digital Elevation Model)
• Show a 3D image (in Sketchfab for example)
• Save to DB
- Ideally to have experience with OpenDroneMap ([login to view URL]). We would use this technology for processing drone images and generate Point clouds.
You would be supported by a Software Developer / Data Engineerng that would take care of:
• All the volumetric math (using python and open3d).
• Spin up Azure VM with OpenDroneMap server
• Creation of all DB objects, including products, sites, stockpiles and flight tables.