1. The app will be a web app. The html and css code will be on an EC2 server.
2. The logic for the application will be implemented in the cloud via AWS-Lambda, and will be accessible via the API Gteway.
3. The application should use the DynamoDB database.
Flexion can be very simple in terms of html and css - there is no need to invest in a special graphic design.
- The application must contain at least two logical operations such as - reading and displaying data, updating data, performing login, etc.
- You can use examples given in class.
- Can be served in pairs.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 208$ tähän työhön
Hi, I've experience with DynamoDB and Lambda function where I used in two mobile Apps for notifications when new record or update happens on DynamoDB table. Do you mind if Lambda Function is developed with Python?