- One web page with a semi-hovering IFrame"window".
- The page must have one main scrollbar (just like most any single frame web pages).
- The page must have a header DIV and a footer DIV.
- The page must use 100% of the browser window width.
- Example of implementation similar to requirement: [url removed, login to view] Note that the "cart summary" and "contact us" area on the right stay put while other areas scroll off screen, when you scroll the page.
- Another (though not as good) example: [url removed, login to view] Note how the video does not scroll offscreen even when you scroll down the whole page.
- The height of the semi-hovering IFrame should be such that it is fully visible while the page is scrolled to the top (i.e. header is visible). Note that this size depends on the browser window size.
- When the page is scrolled all the way down, the IFrame should still be completely visible while the footer is visible.
- You may assume that the header and footer are fixed height, "hard-coded".
- The IFrame must show a vertical scrollbar only if its content is heigher than that of the IFrame's height as defined above.
- The body (between header and footer) of the page should be comprised of 3 colums - rightmost is fixed width, others are sized based on percentage (55% middle, 45% left).
- The semi-hovering window should be in the left column
- When the page is scrolled, the header DOES scroll off page.
- Compatible with IE6+, Current FireFox, Chrome, Safari versions
- SCRIPTLESS as possible. If script is a must, use jQuery wherever applicable.
- Page must realign flawlessly when the user resized the browser window, NO FLICKER or "sliding" frames trying to "catch-up" with browser scroll / resize.
- NO TABLES
- Encoding: UTF-8
- 100% valid html and css, validated by [url removed, login to view]
- Doctype: XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- Note requirement for IE6+ compatibility (i.e. including IE6)...
Single web page based on one valid html + one valid css file.
Well documented html + css code
Feature complete - partial solution will not be accepted