Please only bid if you've read the WHOLE project description.
ABSOLUTE HTML5/CSS3 expert required that is willing to execute MORE projects with us. Also, deadline = deadline, total cost = total cost. This is a quality-critical and time-critical project. Deadline means in our case: no bugs/errors + no cross-browser problems. Provide realistic time frame.
- 1 frontpage
- 2 search results pages (quite similar (80%), only contents inside search results change)
- 1 profile page (user private)
- 1 profile page subpage
- 1 profile page (user public)
- 1 sign-up page
- 1 page with a few form elements
Pages contain static header that includes 1 drop-down menu and 1 drop-down login. Buttons and forms have hoover+click conditions. The search result subpage includes a jQuery script (.load) and change of button state on-click. Search result page includes a calendar at form and a slider ($ 0 - $ 100).
I need an ABSOLUTE EXPERT in HTML5/CSS3 and especially TypeKit and LOAD SPEED OPTIMIZATION. You should be available also the coming 2 months if we want to have other changes applied. NDA + copyright transfer needs to be signed.
- W3C valid / Optimized load speed / colors should MATCH PSD / Mobile Device compability (IOS 5+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 2.3+, Blackberry 6+, and Windows Phone 8, including 7" tablets) / Mention 'Picadilly' in bid to show you read this / Cross-browser compability (IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox) / table-less / semantic coding / HTML5/css3 / TypeKit font-smoothing / Google Webfonts.
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 205 $ tähän työhön
Picadilly We have gone through the project description.We are very interested about the job and ready to start the job.We are sending you some links of our previous responsive html5 jobs
Thanks for inviting me to bid on your project. Can provide pixel perfect html5/css3 which will be compatible to all browsers and smart devices. Please check pm to view my work. Thanks,
Picadilly you are not willing to have that compatibility and responsively for all of those devices with only 225$, correct me if i am wrong! Picadilly