We need support with various elements of out Sitecore CMS configuration. We'd ideally like to find someone who can help with all of the below tasks, but are happy to work with a couple of different freelancers.
1. Improving Lucene search
• Lucene search is currently used. Users find the query results confusing as they do not return the most relevant items. For example, searching for a topic that there is a dedicated page for does not return the topic page in the first page of search results. It also appears to be weighting words such as ‘it’ with the same importance as keywords
• We are also finding the documents which appear in the search sometimes return a 404 error when clicked on, and sometimes to do not. We believe this is related to the Lucene configuration.
• We need some immediate improvements to this and are also open to upgrading to Lucene search if recommended.
2. Implementing google captcha on web form
• Google reCAPTCHA- V2 tickbox has been identified as an appropriate tool for authenticating the user is not as bot as it is in line with accessible communication guidelines
• We need to reCAPTCHA form installed on the front end of a web form (our Contacts Us page) and the relevant configuration done in the back end of Sitecore.
3. Cookie banner
• We currently use a version of the ‘Cookie Control’ banner
• We want to make the manner more prominent and encourage more users to accept recommended cookies
4. Documents opening in new tabs
• When a user clicks on the link to a document, a download appears at the bottom of the screen.
• The desired journey is that the document opens in a new tab
5. Publishing workflow
• We would like users to be able to submit updates to the website manager for approval via Sitecore, and for the website manager to be able to approve and publish them
• Users permission sets
Users who can edit content, and request publication, but cannot actually publish changes
Users who can edit and publish content in certain areas
Users who can approve and publish content submitted by other users
6. Reporting on content updates
• We want to understand what content has been updated recently and by who, and what content has not been updated for a given period of time