I'm a solo-preneur using Zoho CRM/Zoho One. i.e. the business is just me and I use my cell phone and MIghtyText as much or more than email.
I want to integrate MightyText functionality into Zoho CRM - specifically, I want to:
1. generate a text from Zoho so that it
a. sends from MightyText
b. creates a "call" record for the text to include the text message in the details of the "call"
2. have text "template" messages to be able to call them up from Zoho (and have the record created as in #1)
3. Integrate Texting as part of Campaigns/Automation so that a customized text message (i.e. integrating the prospect's first name and/or other fields) goes out at the right point in the Campaign/Automation (and create the record on the prospect or contact as in #1)
4. read incoming texts from MightyText and create a "call" record of the incoming text on the appropriate contact/prospect with the text message in the "description" field of the "call"
4. - ???? I'm open to other options and functionality