My name is Jeremy and I have a devastating disease called ALS. It's caused me tremendous challenges both personal and professional. Since then, I have turned things around and dedicated myself to helping motivated people with disabilities to improve their lives and overcome challenges. I'm doing this through my blog and my book that will launch soon.
I'm looking for 6 blog posts focused on disability and health for my blog [login to view URL]
IMPORTANT - Bids with grammatical or spelling errors will be deleted. Please check your work.
Tone of voice - I really like Neil Patel's style of starting his posts with a few shocking bits of info, and then telling the reader not to worry, that he is going to show / teach / tell them how to address whatever is in the shocking info. [login to view URL]
Here are the topics I need:
1. What is home accessible design?
2. When you need an accessible home, do you move or renovate? How to decide
3. How to make your home accessible
4. 10 things to remember when making your home wheelchair accessible
5. Listicle / Product roundup
6. Gift guide for the accessible home
- In US English
- Written in first person
- A minimum of 1000-1200 words
- Provide all meta
- A headline with a minimum score of 75 on CoSchedule Headline Analysis tool
- SEO optimized with at least 2 keywords (one long tail and one short tail)
- Keywords should be between 5500-12000 monthly search volume, and 39 or lower in SEO difficulty
- Proper use of headings and subheadings
- All headings should be formatted as Heading 1 / H1, Heading 2 / H2, or Heading 3 / H3
- Paragraphs should be no longer than 3 lines, 4 if necessary
- Contain at least 4 internal links and at least 2 external links
- You can insert the link directly into the text, I will check there
- Links should span multiple words for better visibility
- Checked for spelling, grammar, and plagiarism
Please let me know if you are comfortable with these requirements.