I am required to write a Leadership Manifesto for my Global Executive Development Program. The manifesto needs to be at least a 15 pages.
The Leadership Manifesto in summary covers the following:
1. Events that have shaped me into the person I am today.
* touching on elements of my childhood and sharing some specific details.
* how church life conditioned and shaped my thinking (I'll touch on this point a little latter)
* my family and the value system by which we life
* my worklife
2. Who am I today and what impact has my past had on my leadership role? Firstly as a husband, a father, a working professional and role model.
3. I developed a philiopshpy around life and work and back to the point of how church life has shaped my thinking. I believe that my vocation is my pulpit, my vocation is my ministry. The Leadership manifesto is centred and built around this theme.
4. How can I make a difference in my business and in the lives of those around me? What will I do differently and what are the key milestones and what does the road map look like in the future?
5. I wrote a "poem" a while back entitled There's a giant in my heart, that I would like to insert into the manifesto and this too can be used to pull out some of the key thoughts I have highlighted above.
I trust that this gives you some context.
Relative to this I have a 360 degree feedback report which needs to be incorporated into the document how on my peers see me and how I "show up" in the workplace.
1. How do I Collaboration with peers
2. Explore how I have changed as a leader in my different environments over the years.
3. Who do I want to be as leader?
4. Explore where I am in respect to head, heart and hands..etc. page 5. My enablers, my least enabling.. what levers do I need to pull.
5. Explore potential derailers.
7. Get to understand what makes my peers tick...
Create a package for each peer...how do I package and connect with them.
8. What do I need as a leader..self care. How do I meet my needs? explore in manifesto.
9. What support do I need?
1o. Explire Giant in my heart analagy from poem.
11. How do intergrate from class learning into the manifesto.
12. Link trip to manifesto
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello :) I have a lot of experience with writing for leadership manifestos. Let me know if you're interested in discussing further details. Looking forward to work with you regards
hello there, Experienced content writer here, I would like to start working straight away, i have checked the details you shared and would like to get 80 for this job. Please contact for samples. Best regards.
Hello, I have vast knowledge in this field and I will deliver a quality paper and 100% free of plagiarism and grammatical errors. Kindly, assign me this order