C#, C++, .NET, Telephony API (TAPI), Modem/Fax
Windows & Mac Desktop Client - integration with voice modem & Web API & Dymo Label Writer Printers
Desktop client software that interfaces with a modem (use case: US Robotics 5637 USB Modem). The modem is TAPI compatible. Works in the background, start on system startup. It should catch all incoming calls from the modem and save it to a 'history'. It should also record all incoming calls as a sorta answering machine and save them in audio format (.wav, .mp3, whatever) so the user can open them later on.
It will record the incoming / outgoing calls with the option to select to record only incoming calls or only outgoing calls or both and save the recorded call(s) to both my website and their desktop computer, they will select the folder where to save on their desktop and they will be saved in a sub folder named Recorded Calls.
The client will integrate with our Web API that allows for Caller ID lookups. As such we require:
- A Login Feature, with username and password (mandatory to run the client)
- Send API Call with caller phone number to our website to get caller details, display as such in the desktop client.
- Connect to API and register as a http listener (webhook), and refresh state with calls to API every few minutes. Basically to connect to the server, tell them where to reach the machine, and allow for HTTP calls to be send to the client from the server.
- Integrate with DYMO Label Printers
- If (as mentioned above), the client is connected to the server, a HTTP call will be send back to client on a specific action on the website. The Client should catch the HTTP request and parse the data (JSON format will be sent to the client), and print a label with the DYMO printer, automatically whenever this happens.
Need it to be cross-platform for both Windows and Mac. Not sure what requirements and tools it would need to run on Mac. If need be, have different codebases for Mac OS and Windows.
- The programmer must have a VoIP & land line phone system or access to one to test. Preferably the US Robotics 5637 USB Modem as it will be used in real cases.
- I need the PC version first then you can port it to MacOS later on if need be.
- It needs to look very nice and professional with my company logo.
- The label printer is The DYMO Label Writer 450 Turbo.
- The software need to be in one easy to install file, one click to install everything needed.
- I willed all the source code for Windows and Mac OS when done