Want to interface USB Camera in LabVIEW without using IMAQ tools. The VI or a DLL file should support the following:
For VIs: WITHOUT IMAQ TOOLS
1. Live display of captured image.
2. Automatic/manual Trigger to capture image.
3. Ability to save the jpeg file via a popup or predefined path.
4. Ability to overlay text on the image.
For DLLs; In C sharp
1. Ability to send a trigger to dll for image capture.
2. NO window must be overlayed on top of labview software unless live captured image can be displayed.
(Caution while using [login to view URL])
3. If no live image to be displayed, ability to save the captured image to a popup/predefined path with provided details.
4. Proper starting and stopping of camera.
5. No system errors.
6. Image to be saved in .jpeg files only.
7. Should be compatible to be called from Labview 2020