This is a LINUX project (not Windows based) and is not time critical.
Currently there is a bug with "fade in/fade out flash" in the Title plugin and Transitions of Cinelerra-GG that is documented at:
[login to view URL]
In addition, there is more information in the email that further defines the problem.
Cinelerra-GG is an open source/volunteer based NLE (non-linear editor) but there is $$ available for c++ programming support. There is ongoing need for maintenance, but wanted to start with a problem that is well contained and can be debugged without having to understand all 250K lines of code. Compiling the program and simple start up usage is documented in the manual at:
[login to view URL]
Steps to easily see the problem are as follows:
1) download [login to view URL]
2) chmod +x [login to view URL]
3) run the image: ./[login to view URL]
4) use the File pulldown and choose Load files... option
5) choose the file (which I will provide) on your /tmp/[login to view URL] in the Load menu after changing the Load Strategy to "replace current project". Then click on the lower left hand side + go icon.
6) you might have to move the Title window out of the way and click off the Tip window.
7) in lower left hand window, which is the main window, press the space bar to "play" the video and observe in the upper right hand window, which will be purple in color, as it plays. At timestamp 00:00:04:06 a black colored word "Hello" shows up briefly and it should not be there. Then the correct white colored Hello fades in correctly as it should.
8) while still playing a little further down at 25:21, the same type problem occurs where a black flash of the word PNG 2 shows up briefly when it should not, then followed correctly by the white colored PNG 2.
I have uploaded the file [login to view URL] that is needed to see the problem and to get the required test files to inlcude unwanted_black_flash.xml.
Hi, Hope you are doing well. I have full experience about C/C++ so that I have confident to complete your project perfectly. I will be very happy to discuss about your project via chatting. Thank you.