This project is about designing and simulating a clock-driven quad-processor scheduler in an object-oriented manner. The scheduler consists of a multi-level job queue where each level follows a different scheduling algorithm viz. Priority, Shortest Job First (SJF) and First-come-first-serve (FCFS). These queues will be enqueued with PCBs. The PCBs can further be classified into Recurring and non-Recurring. These PCBs are generated randomly, based on the probability data provided in an input file.
1. Design a PCB Hierarchy
2. Design and implement a multilevel queue for scheduling the PCBs/jobs for one CPU.
3. Scale the design to a quad processor keeping it generic for any number of processors.
4. Use an event-driven algorithm to implement the multi-processor scheduling.
5. Implement the project using object-oriented design.
6. Document the design using UML diagrams.
****For more, look at doc file attached****
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 12 $/tunti tähän työhön
Hi! I'm interesting your project very well. I am mastering c++ and I'm a good Mathematician. And also I have many experience and good skill about web and android development. Let's go ahead with me
I have a lot interest of your project. I have a lot of experience with c++ So I think I can complete the project well. Please contact me to discuss your project. Thank you.