We're going to start a new project of automotive GUI development using EB Guide tool. This is the first time we use EB Guide. Please consult:
1. Multiple developers (large team 30 ~50 persons) will work on a same HMI project simultaneously.
- How could we manage output (HMI data, EB guide script, ...) on source control/version control tool?
- Is there any attention merging/resolving conflicts?
- Method to review output of EB guide (such as EB guide script)? Is there review tool to support this action?
- As we know, *.gdata files are output of EB guide studio. But it has special format and some information generated automatically. So it's hard to review directly.
- In additional, if we conduct review on EB guide studio tool, it takes time and easy to lack/miss.
2. Build and deploy HMI model to target board
- Could you please sharing your experience or suggestion to build and deploy "automatically" to target board?
- Could you please sharing your experience or suggestion to perform test (unit test, design check, integration test,...) in your EB guide project?
2 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
experience writing editorials and news stories, experience writing research papers, BA Environ. Sustainability and Internat. Dev. Studies, Diploma in Business & Marketing, Experience as Business Mgr