Our company provides printing solutions to clients.
IPPTOOL is an open source program to perform Internet Printing Protocol Secure (IPPS), available for Linux and MacOS. It allows to send print jobs in a secure way to network printers that support IPPS.
The open source is there: [login to view URL]
We need that tool to be recompiled for Windows 8 32 bits, Windows 10 64bits, Windows Server 2016 64bits.
The validation tests will be performed on network HP LaserJet printers, development can be tested against other printers, list here: [login to view URL]
No extra/new feature is requested in IPPTOOL, it is just a recompiling and the following features will be tested and shall work satisfactorily:
- Ability to query printer status
- Raw mode support: ability to send Postscript and PCL jobs to the printer
- IPPS mode support: encryption of the print flow using TLS 1.2 (support for https URL)
- Ability to query print job status
We will need the delivery of:
- Project with adapted source codes under Visual Studio 2017
- binary files