Design and implement a class named Person that has the following properties:
• First name
• Middle name
• Family name
• Birth date
• Home address
The person class must have the following methods:
• Default constructor
• Copy constructor
Write a main program that will test the Person class by doing the following:
1) Read from a text file at least 10 persons and store them into an array pointed at by a unique_ptr of 10 Persons array.
2) Write a function named Print that will receive a reference to a unique_ptr array and display all the persons in a table form.
Design and implement four classes Staff, Hospital, Department and Address.
1. Create a class named Staff with at least the following data members (id, name, birthdate, education, certification, address, and main language,).
2. Design a proper Address class that stores and manipulates the address elements.
3. The Hospital class must have at least the following members (Name as a string, Address as an Address object, phone, fax, e-mail, an array of departments, and any fields you feel necessary)
4. The Department class has at least the following members (name, an array of Staff, number of staff, and any number of data fields you find necessary).
5. In the main function:
a. Create 7 Address objects and initialize them with some data.
b. Create 6 objects of Staff and initialize them with data of your choice. Add an address object to each staff object created.
c. Create 2 department objects. Add the first 3 Staff objects to the first department object and the last three to the second department.
d. Create an object of type Hospital. Initialize the address of the hospital to the 7th address. Add the two departments to the hospital.
e. Display all the components you created with proper functions and messages.
// add comments for each function
// this is two separate program named under program 1 and program 2 compiles and run separately.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
HI...I am proficient in C/C++ object oriented programming using required data structures, algorithms and work with classes, methods and can solve the problem as per instructions in C++.