I have got 10 programs written in C++ language and currently looking for someone who has:
- strong knowledge of C++ language preferably with algorithmic background
- experience with debugging sourcecode, concerning mainly making codes more efficient.
I have to test 10 sourcecodes within next few days (deadline is first of March), so basically there is only 3 days left.
I will provide you with:
- fully compileable code that did not pass some code efficiency tests
- description of task on which base the sourcecode was written, with all requirements and I/O sample
- information considering the notification given from the software which tests it (nothing like the notifications (warning, failures) you get from the standard compiler), when you receive certain line in which the mistake was made, it's more refined job for experience programmers
- I can only test it on the server I do not have any software informations which is responsible for those tests, nor do I have it on my PC