Research Project demonstrating the ease or difficulty in locating the Emergency Alert sign up page for a given US County and to record how many steps are required to find the link and get to the sign up form for each county.
1. Using a provided list of 50 US Counties, find the homepage of the County's Government (Via Googling the County and State). As you go, you will be entering the information and uploading requested screenshots to a Google Form we will provide.
2. Locate the Emergency Notification Sign up (this does not include "notify me" sign ups for county info and updates - we are only looking for Emergency Notifications) on the homepage (if one is present) and take as many screenshots of the homepage as needed to get the entire homepage (being sure to include the the emergency notification sign up link/image).
3. Note how many page clicks it takes to get the sign up form (this will be entered on the Google Form).
3. If the sign up for emergency notifications is not present on the homepage, do a specific Google search for "[COUNTY] Emergency Alerts".
4. Using the google result, enter into the Google Form how many clicks it takes from that result page to get to the sign up form.
This should be a fairly quick and easy project.
38 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $25 tähän työhön
Yea the project is easy but a lots of work to do. You will need this done for 50 counties in a state? or All the counties in 50 states. How ever my bid is for 50 counties. Thanks
Sir,I can research quickly of county website. Please inbox me. Hello,I am good data entry expert.I have laptop and time and effort to learn and addapt new idea. So,you can hire me. Regards. Rasel.
I read the job description and I can do your project. I can even work on an urgent basis and complete your project soon. Contact me for more information.