I need a TEAM for this project. No individual writers please. This project will be mainly on rewriting home decorating articles. If you're good (prompt and so forth), I'll give you the entire project of 310 articles to write for me.
You won't have to research most articles as I only trust myself to pinpoint most specific topics for you. So you must be extremely good at rewriting articles. Later I may trust you with research, but generally I don't as often it's like asking a writer to be a mind reader and they rarely get it right unless I do the researching for them. So research currently is minimum which gives you plenty of time to write.
In a nutshell, I need a team that can...
- Rewrite articles to pass copyscape (for plagerism), etc.
- Produce at least 25 or more articles a week (of 500 words or more).
- Pay strict attention to detail and follow directions properly. I can't tell you how many writers don't do this.
- Have phenomenal English writing skills, punctuation and grammar.
- Write tight and execute ideas in a timely manner.
- Keep me updated frequently via email. Be pleasant and communicative in emails (a lot of people are not and I dislike working with people who can't at the very least be personable. It makes it all that more unpleasant).
- Send in work by expected deadlines.
- Interested in working with me long-term since I often need work done. However, some projects may not be as big as this one.
I would like to pay the following...
-$[url removed, login to view] for 150 word articles
-$1 for 300 word articles
-$2 for 500 word articles
And what I pay after that I just add original word counts together to come up with your pay rate. (Example: 300 words + 500 words = 800 words for $3, etc.).
Please include samples of work, if possible. If you do send samples, if you are able to send samples of each writers work on your team this would help a lot... because I am pretty keen about how writers write my articles.
I pick up on each writers weaknesses and strengths relatively fast, so I may ask only particular writers from your team work on the project if I find one or so of the team members has weaknesses in areas I think weaken the articles.
I am nice about this. I have no problem if this occurs. I just wanted to forewarn you, I usually will ask the team leader to drop one or two writers that don't match the skills for the work I'm looking for because some writers haven't mastered how to write tight and it becomes obvious in their work.
Thank you! I look forward to working with you! :)