Thank you for responding to my job posted on the LimeExchange. I had posted the job for writing three business articles and you sent me your information and also the fact that you were here on Getafreelancer. So I came over here to take a look at your profile.
I would like three articles re-written from the material that I provide to you. You indicated that you would write them for a total of $15. Please take a look at the three pieces I am sending you and then give me a price based upon the information provided.
You appear to be a strong writer. I think we can do something here so I am providing additional information.
The writing project I am proposing to you will not require any real research…although if you find some content that would enhance what I have…great. Basically, I will provide the raw content and will provide instructions about how we should present it and then let you have at it. The task is basically a combination and re-write of existing content and done professionally so I cannot be accused of copying other people’s work. You addressed that point thoroughly in your email to me.
I have a lot of writing experience myself and my wife is an extremely strong editor—so when you send a draft, we will go over it and make any changes and then move to the next section. I know that you won’t say things the same way I would. That is OK. I just want you to communicate the basic information in a clear and understandable way to the user. But if you have an interesting way of presenting some information…all the better. It’s about telling the story and presenting the information in a way that makes the reader happy. You know this from your previous writing career.
If we work well together, I may be able to provide you with a longer term relationship than I first indicated. I need quite bit of content generated.
Here is a way to work:
1. I will provide you with three articles that came out of the Wall Street Journal.
2. Then I would like you to re-write them, but put the information in a “first person” mode…like it is advice coming from me to the reader.
3. Remove all quotes and interviews of actual people, but where its useful, keep the core idea of the content.
4. Let’s see what you do with three random articles. And let’s see how long it takes you to do each article to give me a sense of how fast you work.
5. In terms of money…I have not used GetaFreelancer before so I need to get my account set up with them properly so there is no delay in payment to you. If it works for you, I prefer to pay as we go along. Maybe three articles at a time.
Please take a look at the three articles and let me know what you think and if you have any questions.