K&C is looking for IT Copywriter / Storyteller / Technical Writer for part-time job.
We are launching a company blog and looking for an experienced content manager to create and distribute the technology-oriented yet exciting stories about K&C services, successful projects and trendy aspects from the web development industry. We estimate that your working involvement will be of approximately 20 hours per week.
We are looking for a freelance professional with a deep expertise in web/mobile application development technologies . Your passion for creating stories that attract the interest of our potential customers and readers of the reliable media is also very important.
We’d like to work with someone who has an appropriate technological and industry background, who speaks and writes in crisp and contemporary English.
Fluent German and experience in working with media in D-A-CH countries would be a considerable plus! Otherwise, you should be willing to hone your skills working mostly (but not limited to) with the online media in these markets.
* Conduct online research, analyze popular articles and contribute to content planning by generating the new topics for our blog;
* Structure and develop analytical articles for K&C blog and publications in various media;
* Interview colleagues from K&C and prepare technical blog posts;
* Create fascinating stories about company activities, new projects and success stories of our clients;
* Offer our content to the leading online media so that they share our stories with the global audience;
* Team up with SMM manager to prepare posts for K&C pages in Facebook, LinkedIn, and XING;
* Support and participate in web portal texts’ development, proofread content for K&C web site; optimize website content for search engines.
Skills and Qualifications required
* Great knowledge of popular FE, BE and DevOps technologies, ability to speak the same language with web developers and architects;
* A portfolio of English-language publications in media, special projects, blog posts and email marketing; in other words, an experienced journalist/content writer in IT space;
* Experience working with local and global media, recognizing their role as key players in our industry;
* A communicative and open person, who can drive content generation by ongoing dialog with K&C professionals, interviewing developers and architects and sharing your own ideas;
Will be an additional advantage
* If you have technical writer experience, that would give you additional points;
* Experience in working with media in D-A-CH countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland);
* Fluent German would be a considerable plus.
Who we are
K&C provides consulting and direct services in complex IT-Projects for major European clients like Commerzbank, Nestle, Bosch, Raiffeisen, METRO, Axel Springer, Lufthansa and others, using the best practices in Business Analysis, Project Management, IT-Architecture and Quality Management. K&C has offices in Munich (headquarter), Kiev, Krakow, Prague and Sophia with overall 90 employees all over the world.