I am looking for several tech writers with extensive experience with MySpace/Hi5/Orkut/Facebook/Bebo profile usage, development and customization for an ongoing writing gig.
The task is to write that can write hundreds of 100 - 150 words how-to blog posts related to MySpace/Hi5/Orkut/Facebook/Bebo. You need to be a subject matter expert and be able to propose topics for those how -to- posts.
Two important clarifications:
1) The actual payment per month is variable and depends on the number of posts ordered in that month. In that sense, this is not a normal and fixed scope - fixed pay engagement.
2) The actual number of posts that we will order from you, and you'll be paid for, will be determined on a daily/weekly basis as we see fit.
1. The content you submit should be unique and original (will be fully copyscaped) and any provided code should work!
2. As a guideline, we usually pay 0.8$ or less per 100 - 150 word post. In order to keep admin time to a minimum you'll be issued payment once a month (between 3 and 7 of each month). We don't pay in advance - sorry.
3. You need to be able to work quickly - we usually expect a turnaround of 24 hours for 1000+ words.
4. You must be a native English speaker, or at least posses excellent English communication skills.
5. We will retain copyrights on all the created content. You are not allowed to re-sell nor re-use the content created for us.
6. You must be able to communicate via Skype.
Your bid should include your rate per post (which will contain less than 150 words). Please mind the rate we are currently paying to our writers (0.8$ or less)
In a PM please post the following information:
1) your rate per 100-150 words post, How many posts can you deliver every month?
2) written samples
3) Years of experience as a user with MySpace/Hi5/Facebook/Orkut (only the relevant ones)
4) Your profiles MySpace/Hi5/Facebook/Orkut/Bebo URL
4) Availability: When can you start? For how long can you commit?
6) Social Network/s you would like to focus in.
7) How familiar you are with the basics of SEO?
That's pretty much it.
I am a newbie here, so please bare with me if this is somewhat not clear. You are more to post a PM and ask for clarifications.