For a good marketing person with some experience promoting porn and writing sales headlines, this will be a very easy project.
There are two sites that I promote in gay chat rooms. I use a one-line blurb (i.e., headline, pitch, or spiel, if you prefer) displayed once every few hours, pitching the site in question. The existing blurbs I'm using were good, but have been using them for a year, and need something fresh.
I need TWO clever, attention-grabbing new blurbs, one line each, written for each of the following:
- Site B: Gay Male Hardcore Porn
- Site D: Gay Male Porn of Assorted Genres
That's four blurbs in all, one line each. I need two blurbs per site so I can switch back and forth between them periodically.
There are at least to ways to approach this (with oversimplified examples):
1. Plain old announcement: “Site B is terrific; please visit it.”
2. Pretend to be another chatter: “Hi, guys. Just came from Site B and, boy, is it terrific.”
You can mix and match these as you see fit. I bet someone clever could come up with a few more approaches. Knock yourself out.
To be the successful bidder, you should:
- Be a native English speaker or convince me you are very fluent
- State URLs of some porn sites you have promoted (gay or straight) and what you did for them
- Be mindful that you are dealing with a jaded, internet-savvy audience with short attention spans (i.e., SHORT, creative pitches are better)
- Include an example of what you can do by writing a one- or two-line blurb for [url removed, login to view] (not my site)
- NOT submit a cookie-cutter bid. Seriously. Don’t.
The winning bidder will get all relevant information, including site URLs and existing blurbs. I reserve the right to accept or reject each blurb you submit. You will not be paid for rejected blurbs, but you will have the opportunity to revise them to make them acceptable.
2 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 115 $ tähän työhön
I have been a very successful copy writer for the Entertainment business for over 17 years. In the last 5 I have written titles and logs for one of the larger porn film companies.