I need to have 30 articles rewritten. I will supply the original articles as follows: 10 about sport fishing gear, 10 about exercise equipment, and 10 about wine. If you don't know anything about these topics, please do not bid on the project.
- The original articles will be from 300-500 words long. You do not have to rewrite each article word for word. As long as you get the gist of the article and it's at least 300 words, you can trim, summarize, or write an entirely different version on the same topic. Just so it makes sense. Hint: Write simply and directly.
- As you rewrite try to use some bullet points and subheadings if appropriate. They make online articles easier to read.
- Paragraphs must be separated by blank lines.
- Articles must be submitted in .txt format - absolutely no .doc or .rtf articles
- Rewrites must be completed within 5 days.
-Must make sense
-Must be informative - no fluff or filler
-Pass CopyScape - no plagiarism
-Pass Dupecop - be at least 75% unique content
-Be written in good English (native speakers preferred) with no grammatical or spelling errors
-Must have a new catchy title using the main keyword phrase
-Rewrites must be done in one week or less
Articles that don't meet these requirements will not be accepted or paid for until corrected and resubmitted.
When you submit the articles for payment, you are agreeing to transfer all rights to the rewritten articles to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any manner.
I will pay $1.00 per article. I will pay via GAF within 24 hours of project completion.
I will ask writers who meet the basic requirements as shown in their bid to rewrite a short article that I will provide. Please do not submit work you have done for someone else.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.