Please note: This project is a re-submission, the vendor selected originally is no longer available to work on it.
Canadian company seeks writer to write a series of situational conversations geared to an audience who is learning English as a second language. These conversations will be used as a practical foundation for building vocabulary and developing spoken language skills. Project deliverables are:
- 1,000 word dialogues.
- 10 dialogues in total (ie. 10,000 words)
- Unique, previously unpublished material.
- Material should reflect real-life situations (job interviews, ordering at a restaurant, etc.). Topics will be supplied.
- Content must be interesting and engaging.
- The material must be grammatically correct and reflect native-English writing skills
The successful candidate will be asked to sign a release assigning ownership for all project deliverables.
Please note: Only candidates who are able to submit samples will be considered for this project. This could become an on-going monthly project based on the quality of the materials submitted.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 155 $ tähän työhön
Bid is for completed project - Please see PM for sample... Canterbury University Graduate with a high standard of English. I also have some experience in ESL teaching, and TEFL qualification.
Hi, I am a writer wit more than two years experience in writing articles and eBooks on a variety of subjects. My writing samples are available on the PM for your perusal. Regards, AnomaG.