I need descriptions for every element of the periodic table. The descriptions are brief and need to contain a section on the isolation.
Each description should be a minimum of 250 words and no more than 300 words. The word break down is as follows (minimum required word count per section):
Description: 80 words
Isolation Intro: 20 words
Isolation: 150 words (Note that Isolation intro may be combined with isolation description if you cannot come up with an intro that makes sense).
If you need an example of what I'm looking for, I can send a PM with an example so you have a better idea on the Description and Isolation section.
What's required of you:
- MUST have strong english skills.
- It would be great if you understand the periodic table and the elements so you know what you're writing about (will make for an effortless process on your part and a much easier project).
- Communication every other day or every 3rd day on your progress
- Must submit descriptions in batches of 4 as they are completed. For example, if you complete descriptions of elements with atomic numbers of 1, 2, 3, 4 you would email those at one time, each in it's own Word doc (this is so I can proof read and check for plagerism with various tools)
- Absolutely NO plagerism! If plagerism is discovered, the project will be cancelled and given to someone who's honest. I very much understand that much of the information is common and an allowance is given for that, but I will not tollerate outright copying of other people's words or descriptions.
- Project must be completed in time agreed upon. When you bid on and win this project, I expect it take priority over those you may bid on and win after it.
I have a very limited budget for this. There are 118 elements in the periodic table, therefore the MAX budget for this project is approximately $180.00 (approximately $1.50 per each 250 word description). When bidding, please make sure you keep that in mind. Also, payment will only be made via GAF escrow.
Thanks in advance for any bid and interest in this project.