ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE A FILIPINO
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
This position will help with the overall communications of different projects in Te Whare Hukahuka. Your key role is to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, content captions, blogs, website wordings and any project needing engaging communications. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Ultimately, the key aim as a copywriter is to create engaging communication assets for different audiences depending on the project and message that needs to be communicated. We are looking for imaginative writers with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
1. Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online. Produce materials in a variety of formats, including print collateral (press materials, brochures), Web and interactive content, speeches, and other thought leadership pieces, considering responses from the target audience.
2. Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
3. Collaborate with different project leads to assess project needs and help with messaging
4. Drive brand consistency across all company communications
5. Develop and implement brand guidelines
6. Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
7. See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
8. Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a workload often requiring short turnaround times
9. Research and understand the project needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, and new and existing assets.
● 2 years of relevant experience
● Can join the team immediately
● Excellent time management, communication, and team-working skills.
● Has amazing attention to detail and self-learning skills.
You will start in 10 to 20 hours per week depending on your productivity and output. It can increase to 40 hours and full-time employment.
-A Passion for learning.
-Intuitive but backed by strong reasoning and analytical skills.
-A strong networker and relationship builder.
-A self-starter with plenty of initiative.
-Flexible, adaptable, and calm under pressure.
-A Can-do attitude – whatever it takes.
-A team player with a good sense of humor.
-Can join the team immediately
-Communicates well with a diverse range of people and in a variety of environments
-SAVING THE WORLD - improve the lives of 10 million indigenous people.
-Can work from anywhere, including home, so no need to sit in traffic
-Be part of a team where you are able to meet and learn from interesting entrepreneurs and cultural experts.
-Flexibility in working hours to fit in with other commitments in your life (you have to manage your time to guarantee the programme phase is on schedule).
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $6/tunti tähän työhön
I am honest in my work. I do my work timely. My experience in writing is 8 years.I am experts in writing devolapment. I took training in writing devolapment. My typing is so fast. So you trust me