This is a LONG-TERM ongoing opportunity as a 1099 contractor with a micro design agency. NO TEAMS!
We are currently looking for a dedicated, diligent, loyal, efficient, and well-organized Creative/Marketing Coordinator. As a VERY small but rapidly growing design agency that offers promotional products, printing services, and marketing technology, we require a creative/marketing assistant that is professional, service-oriented, RESOURCEFUL, and proactive.
Willing to learn QUICKLY and on your own - you want more projects, then learn, and don't expect everything is billable; if you do not know something but want a task that requires that knowledge/skill - learn it and become an asset to the company. Hard work, determination, and willingness to learn ALWAYS pays off in the long run!
II. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must have the following skills:
1. Email marketing - create copy, segment, and clean lists, build email series and report on results
2. Copywriting/content development - create copy for marketing material, websites, blog articles, social media posts, SEO-optimized copy, press releases
3. Graphic design - logos, flyers, business cards, brochures, etc. - and No, knowing how to use Canva IS NOT GRAPHIC DESIGN!!
4. Marketing strategy and planning - understand digital and traditional marketing at a high level to create client strategies and plans for campaigns and lead generation programs
5. Project management - accountability for projects owned, lead projects and tasks, follow up with clients regularly, keep current statuses, and delegate when help is needed to push the project forward.
6. Business development (comfortable with sales) - commission can be made off promotional product sales and marketing clients; can't be afraid to talk to potential clients (no cold calling, don't worry!)
7. Marketing automation - automating campaigns, sales processes, and business rules based on requirements - not required, but must be willing to learn!
8. Web design knowledge (complete design/development skills not required, but overall knowledge and basic WordPress experience would be a big plus)
9. Brand management and understanding - understand that a logo is not a brand, a brand is so much more, and consistency throughout brand collateral maintains and never compromised.
10. Social media marketing - create content, schedule posts, respond as needed, create reports on results for clients
11. Enter and track projects, tasks, order management, and more for the executive and as needed for the sales team members
12. Create and send contracts, invoices, credit notes, and proposals as requested through the company’s system/tools
13. Provide support in the administration of company contacts and correspondences
14. Conduct and perform tasks and obligations about inventory, purchase orders, production, quality control and management, marketing, and promotions as needed
15. Sell promotional products, printing, and sales/marketing technology - which can earn you A LOT more through above industry standards commissions!
1. Flexible schedule
2. Long-term part-time opportunity (1099 to start)
3. Remote/work-from-home opportunity (most of the time) – some in-person events and client meetings may sometimes be needed.
4. Exceptional growth opportunity – grow with the company as you help the company grow!
5. A positive work environment where we care about our clients, the quality of our products and services, and most importantly, our employees/contractors.
Pay: Hourly + Commissions + Bonuses
$15-$20 /per hour with the opportunity to make unlimited (no cap) commissions on sales of sales/marketing technology, promotional products, printing services, productivity applications, and more. Willing to discuss a monthly salary (flat rate per month) for the right person/right skills.