I am looking for an articulate, persuasive, writer to produce original articles for a blog on personal finance geared towards a Canadian audience.
Please bid on a per-article basis. This is an ongoing project where you will be required to provide one article every day or every two days. This is to ensure that the articles reflect current Canadian economic trends. An original, topical, writing sample of around 100 words is required prior to my making a decision.
* Each article must be a minimum of 250 words.
* I will accept only original, persuasive, articles. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
* The articles are intended to help Canadians save money and I am open to articles on a variety of topics that reflect this broader theme. As such, articles could be on topics ranging from investing strategies (how to make money investing in bonds, REITs, equities, mutual funds, ETFs etc.), tips on minimizing taxes, "how-to" guides (such as "how to find free online products/services"), and any other topic that you think may be of interest to a Canadian audience.
* You must have a strong knowledge of finance/business as it relates to Canada - or be willing to acquire this knowledge.
* The articles must be of stellar quality, with due attention paid to grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, flow and persuasiveness. You must be able to write about complex topics in an easy to understand manner.
* Ability to write in a variety of styles is an asset.
I encourage creativity. While I will provide some initial guidance on potential topics, you are encouraged to write on topics that interest you as long as they are be relevant to a Canadian audience trying to save money/invest wisely.
You will be paid on a weekly basis via Paypal.