Are you an experienced research professional who loves stringing together conspiracy theories?
If so, you may be interested in what I have to say…
My name is Nolen Foxx. I am the CEO and founder of Diabetes Insiders. And today…
I need your help in piecing together a conspiracy theory in the health industry. A conspiracy so gripping, so compelling, so shocking…
It sends chills down your spine.
Here’s What You Will Need:
* A strong background in research with an affinity to the health industry
* The ability to turn boring statistics into controversial and compelling stories
* A history of providing research for copywriting projects
Now Let’s Get Down To Specifics:
Your goal will be to prove how naive and inferior western medicine is to ancient eastern philosophy.
Easy enough, right?…
Specifically, you will need to tie the rising mortality rate by heart attack, stroke and renal failure — to the financial growth of the pharmaceutical industry.
Suggesting pharmaceutical drug usage is, in part, responsible for the increase in death and disease.
And that people were much better off when we turned to nature for medicine. When only herbal and occult therapies were practiced in the far east.
Basically, you’ll be pitting western medicine philosophy against eastern medicine philosophy — and showing why the latter wins.
Your research will inform our next health report and your credentials will be documented in the credits. So thousands of diabetics will know you helped save their life.
To best fit this project:
* You will need a portfolio suggesting you’d rather exceed expectations than fall under them (you are an overachiever)
* You have a history of winning arguments (and ticking friends off for doing so)
* Your favorite tv shows might include Law & Order, CSI, NCIS, Bones and others
* You truly believe pharmaceutical drugs are causing more harm than good
* You have an interest in the ancient history, herbal medicine and the occult
* You have a love for conspiracy documentaries…especially ones geared towards health and finance.
* You are familiar with the world of direct response copywriting — or at least sales and marketing
* You understand your work directly impacts our bottomline and you take extreme care in proving your value on a consistent basis
*You are inquisitive and and curious
* You are always learning and reading books
* You are focused (you’re a self-starter who doesn’t need any hand-holding)
* You’re no stranger to constructive criticism
Please apply with your portfolio, and a brief summary of why you think you are perfect for this job.
If you have questions or need clarification. Reach out.