I require 8 articles of a minimum of 400 words. For this initial test project I'll pay $3 per article. However, I require a total of 140 articles (20 per week) and will pay $4 each for these, should I find the right writer.
Only apply if English is genuinely your first language. If English isn't your first language please don't apply.
I will provide the article titles, key words/phrases to be used and how often these keywords are to be used. I will also provide 'hints' such as information sources and general guidelines.
- Upon payment 100% of copyrights will be transferred to me and you will not be allowed to sell these articles anywhere.
- I want an informative and conversational style of writing.
- Paragraphs must be short (3 to 5 sentences per paragraph).
- Each article MUST be completely unique; they will be Copyscape tested - please don't think that copying and pasting other articles will suffice; it won't.
- This is VERY IMPORTANT: all articles written must be acceptable for publication on EzineArticles. I expect any rejections to be re-written at no additional cost.
I am a native english speaker and have written and have posted over 300 pages on my various websites. I have also written and submitted and have had published over 700 articles on EzineArticles as well as other articles directories. I expect the writer I'll be working with will match my writing standards.
I will want to read at least 2 example of your work.
I like to think of myself as being easy to work with; if you do write for me you can ask me as many questions as you like and I will always do my best to help you or clairify my requirements.
35 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
***140 X $3*** Two native English writers *** 10 out of 10 GAF reviews *** Immediate start *** Originality guaranteed *** Deadlines guaranteed *** Available on Skype and Gmail GMT +1 *** Example on PMB ***
You want 140 articles a month? Cool! When d'ya want to get started? As for the first 8, 2 days shall be enough but it pays to keep an extra 24 hrs. in hand. For the samples, have a weekend trip to the PM section.