I'm in need of an English speaking content writer for what could be an ongoing content job. For now I'll need 15 high quality ORIGINAL articles targeting the keywords that I'll provide. If the quality, format, and style of the content is consistently exceptional then I'll use you for future projects. See below for requirements.
- 15 pages total pages of 100% ORIGINAL copy (this will be confirmed through various tools and methods to ensure content is original)
- 600 words of quality content per page MINIMUM
- All copy written around one specific keyword phrase per page (no mixing several subjects or keywords in one article)
- All copy must be grammatically correct and must be in English
- MUST have a strong grasp on English and grammar
- Absolutely must limit the use of filler words that are meant to bump the word total
- Must be willing to make revisions until I'm satisfied (if done right the 1st time, no revisions will be necessary)
- SEO optimized WITHOUT deterring from readability
- Ownership of articles are retained by the buyer
- Payment via GAF escrow only
You can choose the topic you would like to write about from the following short-list:
- Wedding Planning
- Health & Fitness
- Satellite Television
I need information that will make sense and be completely relevant to the keyword for that page. All details, keywords, and the format will be provided to the winning bid.
Content must be 100% original and be focused 100% on the keyword for that particular page. SEO knowledge is strongly desired. No copy-paste and no piecing together from other sources as it will be checked via copyscape and/or other methods. Also, content should be written in a manner where it's modularized, making use of sub-headers, bullet points, lists, and anything else that makes readability EASY! If I get articles that contain 600+ words in two or three paragraphs, the content will be rejected and you'll need to revise.
MY BUDGET IS A FIRM $[url removed, login to view]
Please DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU CAN DO THE ENTIRE PROJECT WITHIN THE BUDGET BASED ON THE PROJECT SPECIFICATIONS!
Make sure you indicate the subject you would like to write about. Also include samples of typical work so I have a point of comparison against other bidders. Thank you.