Käynnissä

articlerewritingjob

need some1 to rewrite articles by taking them from the net from various min 5 sources. he/she can draft the article using references accordingly and then need to rewrite them min 60%. This 60% sud be real and original. The rest 40% can be edited accordingly but no line sud be as same as taken. keywords will also be used. each article 400+ words. 1$ each. monthly 60 to 80 articles..needed on daily basis by 2 to 3 average.

Taidot: tekstisuunnittelu

Näytä lisää: min 400 words, articles need edited, article need edited, articles 400 words min, articles edited, can articles edited, net rewrite, needed edited, seexpert, average article 400 words, rest net, daily basis words, average words article, average article, 400 net

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 652 arvostelua ) Ghaziabad, India

Projektin tunnus: #435317

Myönnetty käyttäjälle:

artibg

I can do that job. Satisfaction is guaranteed. I can exceed the daily number of articles if you want me to.

30 $ USD 0 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
0.0