In the long run, I am looking for 12-15 articles per month with regards to Traveling and Jobs. I would like to test out your writing skills first specific to the following topics:
1) People who are traveling and work for a period of time during their travels eg, eg: Au Pair, English Teachers, Fruit Pickers (In Australia, NZ etc)
2) People who freelance or run their business while travelling -eg, copywriting, graphic design, layout, travel writers, photojournalists, Travel Agencies.
3) People in the Travel industry - Travel guides, resort staff,
4) People who travel alot as part of their job - Aircrew, pilots, boat captains, sailors, cruise ship staff,
5) People who do some form of volunteer jobs, eg: Helping out at camps, etc where they might be paid a nominal sum.
Basically, the articles should be related to these jobs and the subject matters could be:
1) How to secure a job/role in "XXXX" Best ways to do it etc
2) What are the pros and cons of "XXXX" job, maybe an interview with one of the people in "XXX" job
3) An overall definition and view of the entire Traveling Jobs industry
4) What are the pros and cons of traveling and working?
5) Focus on one job and give an detailed description, overview etc.
These are some ideas. I need 3 X 400-500 articles as a test run to see if you can take on the role in the long run. I would prefer someone who is passionate about traveling and also making money and learning new experiences along the way. Pefer some who has done any of the above mentioned jobs before too.
I would prefer the article to be written in a more fun-loving, light hearted / humorous manner while not compromising on the content.
It would be good if you can give me samples of your writings with regards to travel and the style of writing which might suit what I am looking for. Also tell me more about your experience writing topics relating to Traveling and Jobs.
Payment will be through escrow.
Thank you very much for your bid!
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 76 $ tähän työhön
Hi. I am ready to do this project. I can also do the 3 articles as a test project for you to gauge my writing skills. I hope to hear from you soon. Please see PM for sample. Thank you very much. Pam