I need writers for a specific project. This project will be mainly on rewriting home decorating articles.
You won't have to research most articles as I only trust myself to pinpoint most specific topics for you. So you must be extremely good at rewriting articles. Later I may trust you with research, but generally I don't as often it's like asking a writer to be a mind reader and they rarely get it right unless I do the researching for them. So research currently is minimum which gives you more time to write.
In a nutshell, I need writers that can...
- Rewrite articles to pass copyscape (for plagerism), etc.
- Produce at least 10 articles a week (of 500 words or more).
- Pay strict attention to detail and follow directions properly. I can't tell you how many writers don't do this.
- Have phenomenal English writing skills, punctuation and grammar.
- Write tight and execute ideas in a timely manner.
- Keep me updated frequently via email. Be pleasant and communicative in emails (a lot of people are not and I dislike working with people who can't at the very least be personable. It makes it all that more unpleasant).
- Be interested in long-term work since I often create new projects and will come back and ask you to do more if I like your work. I'm looking to put together a team of writers I can work with for a long time to come.
- Send in work by expected deadlines.
I would like to pay the following...
-$1 for 150 word articles
-$2 for 300 word articles
-$3 for 500 word articles
And what I pay after that I just add original word counts together to come up with your pay rate. (Example: 300 words + 500 words = 800 words for $5, etc.).
Newbies are welcome. Please include samples of work, if possible.
I'm a nice person to work with but I don't want any lazy writers please. Those who make excuses as to why they never turn in work on time need not bid. I understand taking time off or having emergencies. I am understanding about things like that, so please don't feel you can't be honest and say when you need time off (because you feel burnt out, etc.) or if you need more time because a deadline doesn't work for you.
Thank you! I look forward to working with you! :)