am looking for tech writers with extensive experience with Email (Gmail, Hotmail/Live, Yahoo Mail), Windows 7, Office 2007 and Web applications for an ongoing writing gig.
The task is to write that can write hundreds of 150 words how-to blog posts related to the topics . You need to be a subject matter expert and be able to propose topics for those how -to- posts.
Two important clarifications:
1) The actual payment per month is variable and depends on the number of posts ordered in that month. In that sense, this is not a normal and fixed scope - fixed pay engagement.
2) The actual number of posts that we will order from you, and you'll be paid for, will be determined on a weekly basis as we see fit. \we provide you a list of posts (typically - 25-50) typically on Sunday and you send us the content by Wednesday evening.
1. The content you submit should be unique and original (will be fully copyscaped)!
2. As a guideline, we usually pay 0.8$ or less per 100 - 150 word post. In order to keep admin time to a minimum you'll be issued payment once a month (between 3 and 7 of each month). We don't pay in advance - sorry.
3. You need to be able to work quickly - we usually expect a turnaround of 24 hours for 1000+ words.
4. You must be a native English speaker, or at least posses excellent English communication skills.
5. We will retain copyrights on all the created content. You are not allowed to re-sell nor re-use the content created for us.
6. You must be able to communicate via Skype/GTalk.
7. We don't hire companies -> just freelancer writers. You are not allowed to outsource the work we provide.
8. Before engaging with individuals we usually conduct a small trial (2 posts).
9. Windows 7 writers should have full accessibility to a Windows 7 operating systems
Your bid should include your rate per thirty (30) 150 words posts as well as reference to previous work you have done. Please mind the rate we are currently paying to our writers (0.8$ per post or less)
I am a software engineer with an excellent hold on English Language. I think my technical background makes me the best suited person for your kind of project.