This is a project for NEW & INEXPERIENCED FREELANCE writers ONLY.
(Your awarded projects will be checked!)
The primary idea of this project is to help you gain experience and enable you to build your rating.
I AM LOOKING FOR:
* Inexperienced or new freelance English writers to write 5
articles with 450 - 500 words each with the intention to provide
more regular projects in future.
* The budget is not more than $1 per article.
* Articles need to be SEO optimized and keyword density is
* Your writing must be good, easy to read English and free of
spelling, grammar or punctuation errors.
* Articles will be checked for plagiarism.
IF YOUR BID IS CONSIDERED:
- You will be requested to provide a test article on the key words
to be supplied.
- Important factors to keep in mind regarding your test article
* WHAT is the QUALITY?
* HOW soon can you deliver?
* HOW creative it is?
* HOW well the spelling and grammar are?
* HOW neat is the LAYOUT of the completed article?
* Did you adhere to all the REQUIREMENTS of the project?
~ If your bid is accepted, all rights on the work you submit,
including the test article, will be transferred to me.
~ DO NOT bid if this does not applies to you or if you are not
prepared to accept the terms and conditions as set out.
~ Payment will be made through GAF ONLY immediately after the
articles have been checked and accepted.
I am looking forward in receiving your bids.
35 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am interested in this project and can provide a writing sample in pm. I have experience in creating reports and articles on a variety of subjects. Most have been in the social sciences; however, I am flexible.
Hi, thanks for posting the project to new freelancers.I agree to your terms and conditions..will provide quality work. looking forward to work with you. thanks.
Hi I am a newcomer to freelancing and would love this job as to make funds to start with and get some feedback I would like this opportunity and would appreciate the chance.