It is really difficult and I feel I am a bit out of my depth here. Firstly, because my business is rather slow recently and considering current economic climate, where everybody is trying to cut down on expenses and stuff, I am thinking of taking on somebody to help me despite of everything.
Anyway, I run my small one man band business and work in sport & fitness, strength training, outdoor group training in London UK.
Currently I am redeveloping my websites and would like to get it going properly.
I cannot afford to hire any PR or marketing company as I am simply too small for it (well, at least at the moment).
On the other hand, I know what to do, but I do not have time, energy and available man power to do myself.
It seems to be a vicious circle and I am constantly running round and round like a hamster and have no time to do things for myself and for my little business.
My next fitness camp is due at the beginning of next month. I am supposed to have my new website up and running within the next few days (well, we’ll see how it goes - other GAF freelancers are allegedly looking after this project - hopefully) and I would like to prepair as much as possible so that when the website is in place, I can start advertising (within my means) online, contacting everybody and everything possible, offering free 1 and 2 week trials, maybe leaflets to local residents, submitting things in directories, sending some press releases (if we have time for it), advertising among friends, colleagues, my mailing list, Google, gumtree, etc... and you name it.
Anyway, what I am looking for here.
I would like to find somebody who would be able to help me get me my business on its feet again.
I need somebody who: 1) English is your first language or you can talk without a very strong foreign accent and easily understood – I would like you to help me with phone calls.
English is NOT my first language, so I expect yours is better than mine! :)
2) Initially I was thinking of working with a male, as I was thinking of making you act on my behalf. However, I really do not mind. As long as you do things right, you can be make, female, or anything else you wish!
3) be a good computer and Internet user
4) have some (the more the better) knowledge of social networking (facebook, my space, etc)
5) and foremost, you must be honest, should be creative and resourceful and be able to use your head, be open minded and with a decent degree of common sense.
6) some interests/experience in gym, fitness, exercises would be nice
You should be good at:
- proofreading and copy writing - I often write things in bullet points, but have no time to turn it into a decent quality note, article or post. I would like you to be able to help me to write my written pieces in English-English (not so much in my English) ;) , maybe enter blog posts, putting some extra spin on my posts or taming me a little if I go overboard, regularly proofread my newsletter copy, post some ads online and directories, help me set up profiles on social networks, develop leaflets copy/layouts, anything that may help to generate online traffic/visits/sales, etc.
As mentioned above, you’ll need to make phone calls, sound convincing (no selling as such), do some online research, find names, maybe addresses, online/telephone business directories, etc., make notes and report on outcomes.
I have got plenty ideas, but I also need to work to make some money (training 1-2-1) that drags me away from advertising and my group business + one needs some sleep too.
What I want to say here is that I will help you along, I'll be telling you what to do, as I have been in sport business for some time, I have spent a lot of time and money on acquiring know-how – also marketing (but also expect a bit of thinking on your side, suggestions, open mind and all that goes with it).
Ok, what's the deal. I would not be able to pay you a lot to start with, but I reckon we could come up with something.
In a longer run, I can offer you either some package (also % of my sales) or still pay you per hr.
It's going to be an ongoing project in which one can prove himself/herself.
Well, + you will not have many bosses over your head...
More work possible in future if we work well.
I need to sit on it and put some structure to it, think it over, make a clear list.
Please let me know what you currently do and what experience you’ve got.
You need to have an access to computer and good Internet access and maybe a phone line if in UK.
What money do you expect per hr, weekly/monthly.
All goes well, I would like to start working asap.
Thank you for taking your time on reviewing my post.
P.S. I hope I’ve covered everything.
P.P.S. If you're interested and you think you fulfil the above, LET'S TALK!
P.P.P.S. I'll close a project as soon as I think I've found somebody suitable.
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
we can do this for you.. please get back to us for further discussion. we sincerely look forward to work with [url removed, login to view] pm thanks kk