Due to lack of time, I am forced to outsource this work which I usually do by myself.
ALL THE ARTICLES MUST BE:
1) %100 UNIQUE (also not paraphrased).
2) Should meet the editorial guidelines of [url removed, login to view] (I am going to submit the articles there).
This is what I need:
1. I am looking for a a natural speaking english writer that can write 10 aricles on the subject of "Websites Flipping".
2. 400 words, at least, for each article.
3. The maximum I am going to pay is $5 per article.
Prerequisites (VERY IMPORTANT):
1) I am going to favour writers who have a great feedback.
2) Who can supply samples of their previous work (better if the previous work were articles submitted to [url removed, login to view], and even better if the aricles are related to my niche).
3) Who are natural english writers, and speakers.
4) Provide good delivery time - the faster the better.
5) Can provide relevent conent (not a must) - The articles must be very informative (not a promotion), yet in the end I am using them to promote my new site ([url removed, login to view]), so the more relevent the articles are to my new site the better.
As I said I need 10 articles, but if someone can give me more, for the price I am willing to pay, I will choose him.
I am sorry for have to say the followings, but my recent experience has showed me that it is an absolute must when outsourcing my work:
After I receive the articles, I am going to go over them, and check for the followings:
1) Grammar, spelling, structure etc.
2) Level of writing.
3) Originality - I have a few systems in place which check if the content is original, and that it is not being used by others.
I don't want to sound too stiff, but I have had bad experience with writers.
I am only going to pay if I am %100 with the work.
If ezinearticles will reject one or more of the articles, I expect the writer to fix the article until ezinearticles are pleased (with no extra charge).
If I am pleased with the writer's work, I am going to contact him for my later projects (and I am going to have a lot in the future).
Happy Bidding :)